Russian language courses for foreign students at
NIZHNEVARTOVSK STATE UNVERISTY
Situated in the heart of picturesque and mesmerizing West Siberia, in the small town of Nizhnevartovsk, NIZHNEVARTOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY is delighted to invite you to learn Russian language and culture in this wide known but little traveled region.
We offer high quality language training from certified teachers of the Russian language and a warm friendly atmosphere where you could comfortably immerse in the new language and cultural setting.
Preparatory And Bridging Courses for foreign students who plan to study in the university
NVSU provides high quality language courses for students who plan to study at NVSU, or anyone interested in learning Russian language and culture. Students of any level, from basic to advanced are welcomed to join our courses. Apart from language centered classes, you will get to know a lot more about Russia, ranging from system of education to essential “survival kit” tips for living in Russia.
The test of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL)
NVSU is certified to offer TORFL examination to test students and issue a state-approved certificate of international standard verifying the candidate’s knowledge of the Russian language which is essential to enroll at a Russian university, be eligible to work in Russia or teach Russian.
NVSU provides the following types of Russian language courses:
1) Full course (2 semesters – academic year)
Course dates: September - June
Application Deadline: July 1st
Students acquire a good command of the Russian language, learn about Russian culture and literature, and master the techniques of teaching Russian as a foreign language. Advanced students can choose among lectures or workshops on the Russian language, literature, culture and civilization, or take a course in Business Russian (communication and correspondence).
2) Special offer - Express course (1 trimester – 3 months)
- September – November (Application deadline: July 1st)
- December - February, (Application deadline:October 1st)
- March - May. (Application deadline: January 1st)
The main focus of this course is on comprehensive development of your speaking and grammar skills.
On completion of the course, students receive official state certificates approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The course fee is 400$ per month, which includes the cost of teaching, accommodation in the University's hall of residence, course materials, medical insurance if necessary, invitation letter, postal expenses.
All students are provided with course materials and have full access to all university facilities and resources including language labs, video and computer-equipped classes, library, audio, video and computer programs developed at the university. The course duration is 3-10 months.
1) In order to sign in for a course, you should send the below mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Filled in аpplication form
- Scanned copy of a foreign passport
- Scanned copy of the education certificate/diploma translated into English
2) NVSU International office will contact you by email within 5 days of getting your application form to confirm that you’re signed in.
3) Next thing you should do is proceed with paying the tuition fee in full – 100 %, by bank transfer and send the scanned version of payment receipt to email@example.com
4) Wait for some time to receive an official invitation from NVSU, enrollment contract and proceed with visa application.
Please, note that it takes 30 working days to receive an official University invitation issued by Department of the Federal Migration Service.
If you need an airport transfer, please inform us beforehand about your flight number, and time of arrival via firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +7 3466 457610.
7. Upon your arrival at Nizhnevartovsk State University, you should also provide the following:
- foreign passport;
- certificate of the HIV-negative status of the applicant;
- medical assessment report, which proves the suitable medical condition of an applicant
- six photos of 4x6 size.
Please, note that your application will not considered unless you provide all the required documents
University’s hall of residence is located on 60a Severnaya street, from which you can easily get to all University buildings by public transport or a taxi.
Upon arrival in Nizhnevartovsk, all international students are provided with standard medical insurance