Русская версия English version  
Visa Issues

The most of foreign students enter Russia with passports and student visas.

You should apply for a student visa to embassy or consulate of Russia in your country, or to visa service center.

1) For students who study on a contract basis we will issue the invitation from the University.

2) After receiving an invitation you should prepare documentation package for applying to embassy (consulate) of Russia:

- International passport (original) and copy of title (main page).

- Invitation (original) to Russia.

- Application form (electronic).

- Photograph 3,5x4,5 сm.

- Certificate of the HIV-negative status of the applicant.

For under 18 – Parental Consent to Travel for Children under 18, certified by notary.

3) With full documentation package you can apply to embassy (consulate) of Russia in your country. After passing an interview you should pay for student visa. The student visa turnaround time is 2-3 weeks.

For the first time educational visa is valid for 3 months. For extension you should apply to General Directorate of migration of RF Ministry of Internal Affairs. There you can apply for multi-entry visa for 1 year. During this period you can stay in Russia or leave and return. Upon the expire you should apply for extension again and thus till the end of your studying.

For educational visa extension you should apply to NVSU International Office before 30-40 days before expiration.

For additional information please contact NVSU International team: